Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Fiorelli's new spring bags

Fiorelli has a new spring collection that I was just dying to see; I am in love with Fiorelli bags and thought I would share this information to any fellow Fiorelli lover.


These bags are bang on trend for Spring 2013 and each have their own specific use for each occasion. For example the Dollie bag (in chocolate, vanilla, black, tan and nautical mix) is perfect for everyday use as is sturdy to wear as an everyday choice.

The Belinda has a vast amount of colour choices which makes it great for every season.

The Jade is my favourite as I love it's vibrant colour and the shape just looks so sophisticated.

I am in desperate need of a laptop bag, and so many of them I see just doesn't look that stylish, however the Tallulah laptop bag will probably be on my Birthday list this year as it is gorgeous and so versatile as there are compartments for your phone, purse, and room for your laptop and other womanly necessities...perfect!

So if you are in need of a specific bag that's stylish and practical, check out Fiorelli's new collection...I know I will!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. If you leave your blog address I will check it out :)
Carmen xxx