Although at the moment I do not have an iphone, I absolutely LOVE these cases, they alone make me want to get an iphone as the Samsung S4 cases just do not compete. Cases 4 and 5 are so adorable I would love to be able to show these off; the Ted Baker case is perfect to show how classy and trendy you are. I also love the Aztec case and white quilted case which are very on trend and the Aztec print is perfect to go with an Aztec skirt or top you may have. I just want them all...I just need an iphone first ;)
Which ones are your favourite?
Ted Baker case-
www.tedbaker.co.uk
White quilted case-
www.asos.com
Aztec print case-
www.urbanoutfitters.com
Jewelled bunny case-
www.riverisland.co.uk
Pink bear case-
www.topshop.com
I really want one of the ones with ears. I dropped mine a couple weeks ago and the top broke off. At least the phone was okay though!
ReplyDeleteI have a UK only give away on my blog, if you would like to check it out =)
Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
wow! love #3!♥ I also dont have iphone but I love all these cool accessories:) I added you to my google circles (petra lorietta), you can support me too;) kisses♥
ReplyDeletewww.lorietta.cz
Thankyou, yeah they are super cute. And yeah I will check the blog out :)
ReplyDeleteCarmen
xxx
LOVE the hot pink topshop case!!
ReplyDeletebeautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk
B xx
lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love the Ted Baker and Aztec print! Great post!
ReplyDeleteXO Alex
http://www.bronzedsundaze.com