So my advice is, if you want something insanely unique pop to TK Maxx as I doubt I will ever find these beauties again.
Thursday, 7 March 2013
These are very unique shoes which I bought from TK Maxx. I dont think I have ever seen a shoe with twe soles before, and as soon as I picked them up I knew for one that I probably will fall over straight away and two, they are absolutely stunning. So I popped my feet in them and I actually could walk pretty good in them which suprised me, they were also super sturdy.
They are from a boutique called Chinese Laundry at a price of around £80. I thought the price was pretty high for a designer I have never heard of (they were meant to be around £200!) however I thought the design is so unique I see why they cost the price they do, and they just shouted Lady Gaga which was good enough for me!
So my advice is, if you want something insanely unique pop to TK Maxx as I doubt I will ever find these beauties again.
So my advice is, if you want something insanely unique pop to TK Maxx as I doubt I will ever find these beauties again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments. If you leave your blog address I will check it out :)
Carmen xxx