Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Get airbrushed make-up (without using photoshop, no lie)



Dior Airflash is literally my beauty bag must-have! This has literally transformed my beauty lifestyle, it just gives me such an airbrushed finish to my face, I honestly have not used photoshop to remove my blemishes which is crazy because it gives me such a smooth finish! Get a natural, girly look with the above make-up tips I have used to get the ultimate airbrush look, no photoshop needed.
What do you think of this look?

                                        1. Rimmel soft kohl white eyeliner                              www.boots.co.uk
                                        2. Dior Sculpt concealer                                            www.debenhams.com
                                        3. Soap and glory extreme-plump lip gloss                  www.boots.co.uk                                         4. Dior Airflash spray foundation (I am using peach)   www.debenhams.com
                                        5. Elizabeth beautiful colour blush                               www.debenhams.com
                                        6. Lancome Hypnose mascara                                  www.debenhams.com
                                        7. Eylure Naturalites                                                 www.superdrug.com
                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. If you leave your blog address I will check it out :)
Carmen xxx