Saturday, 3 January 2015
''California Dreaming'' by Denzel Spencer
Hello everyone! I just want to let you know about a new song I have heard which is actually still in my head as I am writing this! California Dreaming is a new single by Denzel Spencer, a song-writer, composer and producer; this song mixes a variety of genres creating a very unique sound which I honestly think is a brilliant song. There is such a fusion of sounds which contrasts well with his raw style of rapping that I think will stay in your heads for a while; I know it has with me! Even if you aren't in to rap (which I think you are crazy not to be) you can still appreciate the sound of this song and empathize with his lyrics. I definitely think Denzel Spencer it the one to look out for this year with California Dreaming, it's definitely a song that you will play again and again; I know I can't get the song out of my head, no lie..But don't just take my word for it, check it out yourselves.
Check him out on my link below for his new song.
https://soundcloud.com/denzel-spencer/california-dreaming
Carmen
xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments. If you leave your blog address I will check it out :)
Carmen xxx