Its Pusheen and Michael!
Me and Phill <3
Chicken Liver Parfait with truffle butter and caramelised onions.....yum!
Hello everyone, it was my Birthday on Thursday and I had an amazing day with family and my fiance Phill. I got bought a new Michael Kors bag which i absolutely adore by Phill as well as a cute Pusheen teddy bear; its from chickadee.com and is absolutely hilarious to look at even after all this time. I went to the Red Hart with my family and Phill in Flyford Flavvel Worcestershire (in the UK for those who arent from England). It was so tasty......I want to go back haha.
That's just a jist of what I got up to on my Birthday...I am now 24 years old....time is getting on!
Carmen
xxx



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments. If you leave your blog address I will check it out :)
Carmen xxx