Thursday, 1 January 2015

Beat the winter blues with Pusheen


Hello beauties! If you didn't already know, I am in love with anything cute. I was obsessed with hello kitty and Betty Boop, but have now found my love for Pusheen the friendly fat cat. The book is absolutely hilarious, I sadly have to admit that although I have read it twice (I say read...it is just mostly cute pictures) I always go back to it when I need some cheering up. To be honest, if anyone said they were feeling down I would just tell them to read this book, if it cant make you smile, nothing will.

For Pusheen's blog where you can also but cute merchandise go to this link- http://www.pusheen.com/

Carmen
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. If you leave your blog address I will check it out :)
Carmen xxx