Saturday, 27 December 2014
Dior 5 Couleurs palette
Hope you all had an amazing Christmas!! I had received this beautiful gift from my lovely Mom and Dad and that was just one of the many presents they bought me! Dior 5 Couleurs eyeshadow palette in 646-30 Montaigne is by far my favourite eyeshadow. I had read about it before and seen it in so many magazines and blogs and at first I thought why it was so special, but then when I was looking through so many of my other eyeshadow, I felt something was missing...I wanted a smokey eye effect but just could not achieve it in the colours I had. So when I tried this palette with all the versatile colours I thought ''perfect''!
What did you get this Christmas??
Carmen xxx
Eyeshadow palette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments. If you leave your blog address I will check it out :)
Carmen xxx