Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Dissertation



I have finally completed my dissertation for my third year BA Fashion Retail Management and it feels so great! I have really learned a lot with this project; there is so much advanced technology that I did not know about before starting this, such as haptic technology and augmented reality. Haptic is technology you can feel on screen and augmented reality gives you information on real time objects such as pointing your phone at a chocolate bar and it gives you ingredients about it.

I have also found out about blurb, although I already knew about it, this is the first time using it and I absolutely loved the quality and the site.

For the link on Blurb click here- http://www.blurb.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. If you leave your blog address I will check it out :)
Carmen xxx